Learn more about Dr. Peter Kurzweil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kurzweil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurzweil
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kurzweil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kurzweil, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzweil graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kurzweil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Kurzweil MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Kurzweil practice?
- Dr. Peter Kurzweil has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.