A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kurzweil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kurzweil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kurzweil, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzweil graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kurzweil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurzweil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Kurzweil practice?
Dr. Peter Kurzweil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.