A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kurzweil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kurzweil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurzweil
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurzweil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kurzweil, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzweil graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kurzweil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Kurzweil MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Kurzweil practice?
- Dr. Peter Kurzweil has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.