Dr. Peter Kuzmick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Kuzmick?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Peter Kuzmick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017

Best Doctor in New Jersey!

I have been a patient for over twenty-five years! He is exceptional! He is the Best Doctor in New Jersey!

August 12th, 2016

you might wait to see him but it is well worth the wait , great bedside manner - great old fashioned yet modern Doctor who spends time and listens to his patients.

May 1st, 2015

excellent

Dr K is incredibly thorough and takes his time and truly cares. He knows his stuff and if he doesn't he will go out of his way to learn it. The waiting time maybe a little long, but it is because he is spending quality time with you as a patient.

December 16th, 2014

Doctor was very though , Called me back for follow up several times......interested in my condition !!

November 1st, 2014

Excellent and caring doctor/

I switched and made Dr Kuzmick my primary doctor about six years ago. He has a great personality and knows medicine quite well. He will answer any question you have,and will not rush you. He is also very compassionate. I would recommend him highly.

September 26th, 2013

Disappointed

I've been a patient of Dr. Kuzmick for a few years now, but I'm switching to a new primary physician for the following reasons. 1) Excessive Wait Times: I regularly sit for over an hour past my scheduled appointment time for a simple prescription refill. The staff also has a poor scheduling system, and I have been passed over several times on the sign-in sheet. Very unorganized. 2) Mistakes With Writing Scripts: Several times (more than 5) Dr. Kuzmick made mistakes with my scripts. Examples: Wrong dosage (several times), Failure to call in scripts when said he would, Failure to write scripts entirely when requested. In addition, correcting a forgotten or miswritten script is handled poorly and often takes several phone calls and trips to the office. On one occasion, the very same error I was attempting to correct was made again on the replacement script. 3) Rushing: Where I am aware of his spending excessive time with other patients (causing appointment delays) he rushes me out of the office every time. Often times resulting in errors in his scripts. I have a feeling he rushes me because I bring some of these concerns to his attention when I visit. 4) Office Staff: The office staff is rude and incompetent. On the rare occasion you get a live person to answer the main phone line, they are condescending, scattered, unprofessional, and forgetful. Often times in my attempts to correct errors in my prescriptions, the staff has lead me around in circles and made the process cumbersome and time consuming, and sometimes forgotten about entirely. Dr. Kuzmick is a capable doctor with a great sense of humor. However, when dealing with one's health care, I feel an organized, consistent, and professional clinic is preferrable to a buddy that makes jokes. Soup to nuts this clinic has disappointed me and let me down consistently. Just sit in the waiting room and ask anyone else about these issues for proof. Time for me to move on. Sorry Dr. Kuzmick, but I feel with healthcare costs these days, people deserve a fair assessment.

October 25th, 2012

Great Doctor, some unfriendly staff

I have been going to Dr. Kuzmick as long as I have lived in NJ. He is very friendly and takes time with each patient. While this can result in longer than usual wait times, if it's because he's spending time with his patients, I can't fault him for that. I have, however, has less than positive interactions with some of the front desk staff. When a patient has genuine health care concerns, it is not ok to respond by being condescending and/or brushing them off.

October 15th, 2011

He's the best

An astute diagnostician. If he's not sure he doesn't hesitate to refer you. He has treated my husband and me for 21 years, from cancer to dementia and numerous problems in between and always seems to be right on the money. A great human being!!

April 22nd, 2011

Truly cares about his patients

I have been a patient of Dr. Kuzmick's for many years. His kindness and generosity exemplify everything I imagined a doctor to be. While he may leave you waiting a bit longer than the others, it is only because he actually TAKES THE TIME to listen to his patients problems. He's quite funny, too. Very intelligent; he has saved my life twice over the past 15 years. Ask anybody around the neighborhood who he is and they'll respond with nothing but great things about him.

March 14th, 2011

Excellent, knowledgeable, thorough

Highly recommended--convenient locationOffice could be faster in refilling prescriptions (takes days)

October 6th, 2009

Excellent Services

I have been a patient of Dr Kuzmick and Sea Girt Medical Associates for aprox ten years. Dr.Kuzmick is an excellent GP.His General Exam in complete and exceeds the usual quick yearly Physical. He tested me for Thyroid problems in routine exam, and found out I had a minor issue, that was neglected in other past exams. He was proactive in my treatment and also followed up when I had a Mammo that required I see a Breast Specialist. His Office provided me with an excellent Breast Cancer Specialist. Thankfully all was Ok, but, his Office called to make sure I followed up with the appointment and Biopsy results. He is my GP for as long as he is in practice. I highly recommend Dr.Kuzmick and Sea Girt Associates.

March 22nd, 2016