Dr. Peter Kvapil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Kvapil?

Lacks Customer Service

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

I was having some discomfort and explained to the person making appointments that I was out of state and would return in 2 days. She said I could come in tomorrow or wait 3 weeks. I asked to see the other doctor in the practice and they would not allow. I go for my appointment and felt very rushed and was given some orders for an Ultrasound and Blood work. I'm trying to find the lab closest to me and I called the office and they asked why I didn't drop it off when I was there as the lab was across the hall. So after calling and getting an endless call messaging system I got a person and informed me the lab was not at that location. Finally she figured out I as right and made the appointment for the blood work. No one has contacted me about fasting for either test so I assumed for the ultrasound no fasting. Go in for the appointment and they turned me away for not fasting. Called Dr. Kovapils medical assistant and she told it was my responsibility to get the paperwork to the lab. I'm like I got it there and they rejected me because I had not fasted. She said it is on the paperwork. Our office would have given it to you. I'm like no one gave me anything. Finally she was so rude and snapped that neither the blood work nor the ultrasound required fasting. So I called the ultrasound lab and they said Dr. Kovapils medical assistant was wrong per the order I should fast for 6 to 8 hours. So I call Dr. Kovpils office and left a message that they really need to communicate with the labs. His office is saying the polar office from what the labs are stating. I've always liked him but on my last appointment he was not very friendly. I tried to give him my symptoms and he was would cut me off saying keep it to the intestines. After the fist I looked up some of my symptoms that he didn't want to hear about and they are related to gallbladder issues. I'm very dismayed with him.

Best Gastroenterologist

Posted on February 9th, 2016

I love Dr. Kvapil. His diagnosis is always right on target and he knows exactly how to get me back to normal. He asks questions, listens and then keeps copious notes. He doesn't rush patients through he spends necessary time determining diagnosis and prognosis.

Retired

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Doctor Kvapil is a Specialties. He treats me as if he is my Family Doctor. I'm very Blessed that I was directed to him through my family Doctor and my Lord that knows all things. He' s great.

Dr Kvapil Great

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Dr Kvapil is a great GI doc. Been going to him for several yrs, has done my colonoscopy and endoscopy. Feel confident with Dr Kvapil, on getting a accurate diagnosis, and all my GI concerns.

dr visit

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I agree, his nurse is very moody and does NOT return phone calls. I was there the other day and she was very angry and throwing things, slamming her fists down, I wanted to get out of there but I knew she would not return my phone calls. As far as the front desk, the blonde with the ring nose is too busy texting on her phone and would not help me check out, when she checked a patient in she was very snotty... Dr Kvapil can find a better nurse and new check in person, then I would be happy going there.

Great doctor, horrible nurse

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

If you need help after your visit, forget it. His nurse doesn't return calls.

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Dr. Kvapil is very thorough. Very good bedside manner. Explains everything - does not rush. Nurse on the other hand could return your calls. Doesn't know that much about anything.

nurse

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Once again called the office, left voice mail on Wednesday for Wendy, she never called back and when I called on Thursday she was not there again.. Everytime she is out sick, she tells the receptionists to tell everyone she returned her calls, but that is a lie, she does not. And when you finally get her on the phone and she is in a mood, she is very snotty... she is like dr jeckyl and mr hyde, when she is in a good mood she is helpful... that is when she's in a good mood.

Number 1 gastroenterologist in the Conroe & Woodlands area.

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Dr. Kvapil is the 3rd Gastroenterologist I have seen from this area and my seeing him was the result of someone's mistake in directing me for a follow up appt. after a visit to the ER. It was the best thing that could have happened to me. He apologized for the mixup and I told him it didn't matter that all I wanted was help for my problem. It took a while but he found my problem and has been the best doctor I have had in years. His staff have always treated me with courtesy and while they may not be buddy buddy with me they are helpful and kind and never rude. Wendy is very efficient and at times seems very reserved but does her best to help me and I truly appreciate her. I highly recommend Dr. Kvapil for anyone who needs a doctor who consistently gives his patients quality care with caring. You can't get any better than that.

Posted on May 16th, 2013

He is the best doctor around. He was recommended by one of his patients. He is professional and takes his time with you.

Posted on March 21st, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Kvapil for years now and I just love him, have never had any problems with staff. They have always been helpful and on the ball, when I needed to be taught on my medication Wendy had me come to the office before the office even opened to go over it with me so I wouldn't miss another day of work, not many offices would do that!

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Dr. Kvapil is very thorough and efficient. The nurses attending my endoscopy/colonoscopy said he is very gentle. Usually no one gets the sore throat sometimes encountered with endoscopy. I'm happy to recommend him to anyone who needs his specialty! :)