Dr. Peter Kvapil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Kvapil?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Peter Kvapil?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2016

Best Gastroenterologist

I love Dr. Kvapil. His diagnosis is always right on target and he knows exactly how to get me back to normal. He asks questions, listens and then keeps copious notes. He doesn't rush patients through he spends necessary time determining diagnosis and prognosis.

October 12th, 2015

Retired

Doctor Kvapil is a Specialties. He treats me as if he is my Family Doctor. I'm very Blessed that I was directed to him through my family Doctor and my Lord that knows all things. He' s great.

March 3rd, 2015

Dr Kvapil Great

Dr Kvapil is a great GI doc. Been going to him for several yrs, has done my colonoscopy and endoscopy. Feel confident with Dr Kvapil, on getting a accurate diagnosis, and all my GI concerns.

March 2nd, 2015

dr visit

I agree, his nurse is very moody and does NOT return phone calls. I was there the other day and she was very angry and throwing things, slamming her fists down, I wanted to get out of there but I knew she would not return my phone calls. As far as the front desk, the blonde with the ring nose is too busy texting on her phone and would not help me check out, when she checked a patient in she was very snotty... Dr Kvapil can find a better nurse and new check in person, then I would be happy going there.

January 23rd, 2015

Great doctor, horrible nurse

If you need help after your visit, forget it. His nurse doesn't return calls.

September 4th, 2014

Dr. Kvapil is very thorough. Very good bedside manner. Explains everything - does not rush. Nurse on the other hand could return your calls. Doesn't know that much about anything.

October 10th, 2013

nurse

Once again called the office, left voice mail on Wednesday for Wendy, she never called back and when I called on Thursday she was not there again.. Everytime she is out sick, she tells the receptionists to tell everyone she returned her calls, but that is a lie, she does not. And when you finally get her on the phone and she is in a mood, she is very snotty... she is like dr jeckyl and mr hyde, when she is in a good mood she is helpful... that is when she's in a good mood.

May 24th, 2013

Number 1 gastroenterologist in the Conroe & Woodlands area.

Dr. Kvapil is the 3rd Gastroenterologist I have seen from this area and my seeing him was the result of someone's mistake in directing me for a follow up appt. after a visit to the ER. It was the best thing that could have happened to me. He apologized for the mixup and I told him it didn't matter that all I wanted was help for my problem. It took a while but he found my problem and has been the best doctor I have had in years. His staff have always treated me with courtesy and while they may not be buddy buddy with me they are helpful and kind and never rude. Wendy is very efficient and at times seems very reserved but does her best to help me and I truly appreciate her. I highly recommend Dr. Kvapil for anyone who needs a doctor who consistently gives his patients quality care with caring. You can't get any better than that.

May 16th, 2013

He is the best doctor around. He was recommended by one of his patients. He is professional and takes his time with you.

March 21st, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Kvapil for years now and I just love him, have never had any problems with staff. They have always been helpful and on the ball, when I needed to be taught on my medication Wendy had me come to the office before the office even opened to go over it with me so I wouldn't miss another day of work, not many offices would do that!

March 18th, 2013

Dr. Kvapil is very thorough and efficient. The nurses attending my endoscopy/colonoscopy said he is very gentle. Usually no one gets the sore throat sometimes encountered with endoscopy. I'm happy to recommend him to anyone who needs his specialty! :)

March 12th, 2013

My husband and I have been long time patients of Dr. kvapil 5+ years, and we have other family members and friends that go to him, we have never had a problem with Dr Kvapil or Wendy, they had a few rude receptionists that did not last there long. Dr Kvapil answers all your questions and makes you feel very at ease even at your worst times, Wendy usually answers her phone or will call you within an hour of leaving a message and is very helpful, she has always gotten my husband an appointment right away when he has flare ups, I highly recommend Dr. Kvapil and his office to everyone.