Dr. Peter Kwofie MD Patient Reviews

• Infectious Disease Seneca, SC

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2015
I became a patient at New Haven in 2007 and have been well taken care of as far as lab work and tracking/receiving prescriptions. But I am an asthma patient. Asthma patients cannot let a common cold remain or it turns to an infection or pneumonia. It has been impossible to call and get "squeezed in" for getting a prescription in those circumstances. So I keep telling myself I'll move to another primary care person, but it is hard to do in Seneca. The doctor is pleasant and gives his time generously, and also gives me samples of my meds, but I still don't know what to do when I'm in dire need.

March 26th, 2015
Dr. Kwofie and his staff from the front desk to the back are courteous and professional. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for medical needs.

May 16th, 2012
Keitha is extremely rude and unprofessional. Her disregard for patient care and for those who help care for your patient's outside of your office is severly prejudice. I suggest you hire a new office manager before you lose patient's and affiliates. Also, as you stood and listened to her as she was extremely unprofessional to me shows how unprofessional you are to allow a person like that to remain in your office. She is a disgrace to the profession of nurses. I want a doctor for my families that care fully for patients and their care. Office staff should be more respectable to all individuals even if they feel a certain way or have prejudices about a person or place!! After today, you are the last doctor that I would send any of my patients to! I lost all respect for you to allow this to occur!!!

August 13th, 2017