A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kwok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwok graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kwok has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Department of Emergency Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Chihung Kwok MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Kwok practice?
- Dr. Peter Kwok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kwok practices Emergency Medicine near Martinez, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA.
See Martinez Emergency Physicians.