A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Chang practice?
Dr. Peter Chang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists, New York Endocrinologists, and New York Pediatric Specialists.