A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chang, Peter L. Chang, M.D., F.A.C.O.G is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter L Chang MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Chang practice?
- Dr. Peter Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Chang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.