A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chang, Peter L. Chang, M.D., F.A.C.O.G is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter L Chang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Chang practice?
- Dr. Peter Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Chang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.