A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Friedman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Friedman, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Disease
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Laurence Friedman FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Peter Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Falmouth, MA.
See Falmouth Internists and Falmouth Cardiologists.