A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Friedman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Friedman, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Disease
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Laurence Friedman FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Peter Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Falmouth, MA.
See Falmouth Internists and Falmouth Cardiologists.