Learn more about Dr. Peter Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Friedman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Friedman, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Disease
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Laurence Friedman FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Peter Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Falmouth, MA.
See Falmouth Internists and Falmouth Cardiologists.