Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Peter Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Refractory Anemia with Excess of Blasts
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Peter Greenberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists, Stanford Hematologists, Stanford Oncologists, and Stanford Pathologists.