Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Peter Greenberg
Peter Greenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with other offices in Palo Alto, CA and Palo Alto, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Peter Greenberg is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Stanford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Peter Greenberg has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Peter Greenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Mehrdad Mobasher
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Judith Shizuru
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Suleiman Massarweh
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, General Practice
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi19