A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mattei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattei graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Mattei has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Louis Mattei MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Mattei practice?
- Dr. Peter Mattei has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Mattei practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Primary Care Doctors and Blackwood Internists.