A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Reynolds, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reynolds has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lawrence Reynolds MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Peter Reynolds has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Reynolds practices Family Medicine near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Blacksburg, VA.
See Burton Family Physicians.