A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rose, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Health Central
- Winter Park Ambulatory Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Rose MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Rose practice?
- Dr. Peter Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rose practices Anesthesiology near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Anesthesiologists.