A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Peter Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA.
See Warminster Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Schwartz, Dr. Pete Schwartz, Dr. Pierre Schwartz