A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter DR Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Peter Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Warminster, PA.
See Warminster Internists.