A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Stone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lyle Stone MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Stone practice?
- Dr. Peter Stone has 7 office locations.
Dr. Peter Stone practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.