A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Stone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Stone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lyle Stone MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Stone practice?
- Dr. Peter Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Stone practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.