A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lacamera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lacamera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lacamera, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacamera graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lacamera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Paul Lacamera MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Lacamera practice?
- Dr. Peter Lacamera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lacamera practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brighton Internists, Brighton Critical Care Practitioners, and Brighton Pulmonologists.