A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lacamera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lacamera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lacamera, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacamera graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Lacamera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lacamera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Lacamera practice?
Dr. Peter Lacamera practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brighton Internists, Brighton Critical Care Practitioners, and Brighton Pulmonologists.