Learn more about Dr. Peter Lacamera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lacamera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacamera
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacamera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lacamera, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacamera graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lacamera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Paul Lacamera MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Lacamera practice?
- Dr. Peter Lacamera has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Lacamera practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Internists, Brighton Critical Care Practitioners, and Brighton Pulmonologists.