A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lachiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lachiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lachiewicz, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lachiewicz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lachiewicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lachiewicz DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Lachiewicz practice?
- Dr. Peter Lachiewicz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lachiewicz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Piqua, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, OH and Troy, OH.
See Piqua Obstetricians & Gynecologists.