A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Laimins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Laimins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laimins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Laimins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laimins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Laimins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Laimins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Laimins practice?
- Dr. Peter Laimins has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Laimins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Orthopedic Surgeons.