Dr. Peter Lamble Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Lamble?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2016

Personal Doctor

Because Dr. Peter Lamble shows a genuine interest in my health and in answering any questions I may have is the reason I call Dr. Lamble my personal physician and I can be confident when refering others people I know who are looking for a good doctor.

May 14th, 2015

Dr OK but the staff needs replaced

The Doctor is good and spends enough time explaining things. I will not return again due to his disrespectful staff including the front office gal who is very rude and does not want to look up or help you at all. Peggy and Brittany are very disrespectful...If I don't like the staff I will not come to the Dr for any reason. Its a shame because I really liked him and he got through to me on some issues by talking to me. The only issue I have for him is that he never called me when I left a message for him to do so. I doubt the staff ever gave him my message.

February 25th, 2014

Disappointed

I have been going to Dr.Lamble for several years, referred friends, and now I'm flat out disappointed! I called the office to refill a prescription and was rudely told, "you can't have a refill unless you come in for an office visit". I explained that I travel to Florida every winter for employment and return the week before Easter and Dr. Lamble is aware of my situation. The lady (I believe was Brittney) proceeded to tell me that It was too bad for me and no refills until the Dr. saw me. Again, I tried to explain that I would still be out of town for 2 more months. She again explained that this situation was just too bad. I politely asked if the doctor could return my call when he had a chance to discuss the situation. Dr. Lamble did return my call hours later, however Dr. Lamble was extremely upset that I had requested a call back and proceeded to tell me that I was rude and demanding with his staff. I was taken back over these accusations! I explained to him the conversation that had taken place, but he kept the conversation short and defensive. I apologized to him for taking up his time and told him I would make an office visit when I returned from Florida. Today... I received a letter from Dr. Lamble stating that he is terminating the physician-patient relationship with me effective immediately. This letter stated that we do not share the same philosophy regarding refills of medications and compliance with office policies with regard to follow-up appointments. ??? That was not the issue at all, I thought the issue was being accused of rude and demanding to his staff.that caused the termination??? Truly Disappointed! I guess he has enough patients that you can just pick and choose who you wants to keep. I also have been advised that I'm not the only one who has been terminated due to his staff's accusations. Again, I'm truly disappointed! I have been his patient several years (over 5), have always carried excellent insurance, always paid copays, attend regular visits at least once a year if not twice, have referred several friends who have moved to the lake area, and then the audacity he has to sign a letter terminating our physician-patient relationship. Just Disappointed! Also thankful I don't have any real medical issues that would require immediate attention. A letter to a patient with this burden would truly be devisating.

March 18th, 2013

He is a good doctor no doubt, some of his office staff may be on the slow side. They never call back, appointments take hours. They used to have a great receptionist but guess she was promoted and the new lady probably shouldn't be working in public. Now his office is through Mercy and they make you work your insurance over the phone, Kinda like Walmart makes you load your own cart after purchase. Dr Lamble is awesome but don't know if all the headache is worth it.

April 19th, 2012

DR.lamble is a great Dr.

August 1st, 2011

Patient

Dr. Lamble always takes time to review my history and my complaints while visiting with me. The office staff are very friendly and always try to accomadate me for an appointment. I would recommend Dr. Lamble to family and friends. He is very knowledgable and if he is unsure about anything, he will find the answer while you are still in his office. He is open and informative about questions I have regarding my own health.

May 17th, 2010

Dr Peter Lamble Cubo Mo

I have a very serious illness. I have Cancer with both adrenal glands out, tyroid out, kidney out and other problems.He seen me in the ER for the first time and without a doubt this Dr saved my life. I would highly recommend him to any one! Very curtious, explains in layman terms so you understand everything. Takes extensive time explaining things. Just an over all wonderful, knowledgeable Dr.

September 21st, 2009

I moved from STL to Cuba and was hesitant on changing to a physician in Cuba. Oh my, what a difference. Dr. Lamble takes his time to explain all your concerns and makes sure you understand. Also, I have seen his nurse practionaer, she's amazing. (What a wonderful group.)

May 26th, 2009

I have been to several other Doctors in this area, and all of the other Doctor's just don't care about you and want to hurry you out to get to the next patient, but Dr Lamble is Different, he makes me feel like he actually cares about me and my health and will spend as much time as he need's to make sure I am taken care of.

August 23rd, 2017