Learn more about Dr. Peter Lamelas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lamelas, Emergency Physician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamelas
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamelas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamelas graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lamelas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lamelas MBA and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter Lamelas practice?
- Dr. Peter Lamelas has 12 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lamelas practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL and Royal Palm Beach, FL.
See Lake Worth Emergency Physicians, Lake Worth Sports Medicine Doctors, and Lake Worth General Practitioners.