A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lamelas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lamelas, Emergency Physician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamelas graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lamelas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lamelas MBA and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter Lamelas practice?
- Dr. Peter Lamelas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lamelas practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: N. Miami Beach, FL and Greenacres, FL.
See Coral Springs Emergency Physicians, Coral Springs Sports Medicine Doctors, and Coral Springs General Practitioners.