A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lammens is Good. Dr. Lammens has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lammens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Birmingham Hip Resurfacing, Hip Surgery, and Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammens graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lammens has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lammens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lammens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Lammens practice?
Dr. Peter Lammens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Denver, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Lammens, Dr. Pierre Lammens, Dr. Pete Lammens