Learn more about Dr. Peter Lammens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lammens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lammens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammens graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lammens has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lammens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Lammens practice?
Dr. Peter Lammens practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO and Thornton, CO.
See Littleton Surgeons.