A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lammens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lammens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lammens
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lammens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lammens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammens graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lammens has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lammens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Lammens practice?
- Dr. Peter Lammens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lammens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.