A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lammens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lammens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lammens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lammens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lammens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammens graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lammens has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lammens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Lammens practice?
- Dr. Peter Lammens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lammens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.