A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lams
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lams graduated from St Georges Hosp London England.
Dr. Lams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Southernh Tn Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Frcr Lams MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Lams practice?
- Dr. Peter Lams has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Lams practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.