A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lanasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lanasa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lanasa, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanasa graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lanasa has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Corning Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lanasa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Lanasa practice?
Dr. Peter Lanasa practices Radiation Oncology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Arlington Oncologists.