Dr. Peter Lane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Lane?

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I found Dr. Lane to be arrogant and condescending. He is slouchy and unprofessional in his appearance as well. Has unfamed posters from motorcycle magazines on his office wall. Framed artwork would have mad a better impression. I felt he treated me with very little respect and I got the impression he assumed I was lying about my medical history. If there were zero star ratings I would give them. His assistant Mcinturff has the same slouchy demeanor. She removed her shoes when we spoke in her office. The front desk staff and nurses were very helpful and professional.

Unfortunate

Posted on June 20th, 2014

Please save yourself the disrespect.....I would not send my worst enemy to see him. Amongst many things, he asked me questions about my past, then LAUGHED at some sensitive answers. He assumed I was lying, when I wasn't. Perhaps he should go into another field since a general sense of decency is absolutely absent. Please proceed with caution, or even better, not at all in his direction. I am not one to waste time writing reviews, I never have before. But this time I feel THAT compelled!

Beyond disrespect

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Something is wrong with this man. Dr. Lane it seemed looked for ways to be antagonistic with me. Uncanny. Is your doctor supposed to try to help you, or is he supposed to treat you like an opponent? I cannot believe this man is practicing medicine. It appears he is unleashing his anger on patients.

I was treated this way in kindergarten

Posted on January 30th, 2014

Wow, what a horrible experience. Anyone interested in trying to be treated as a human being do NOT see him. I asked for a LOWER dose of suboxone and was told he would no longer see me, by his secretary. I pleaded, all I wanted was a phone call from dr lane, but he absolutely would not explain himself. I worry for the harm of those who are truly looking for a way out...why anyone would deny a lower dose is beyond my comprehension.

THE WORST

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I don't even know where to start. Generally, I'm pretty lenient in my reviews -- I'm closely related to a doctor and I've learned to see things from their side too. But, my experience with Dr. Lane was horrible. HE-DOES-NOT-LISTEN. Despite 3 years of a complete change in lifestyle and reaching many of "our" goals (including graduating from college, starting a graduate program, and starting my first professional job), he still refused to treat me with any respect. I stuck with him because my insurance did not cover another psychiatrist at the time. It was absolutely horrible though -- every month I had to see him, I would dread it for the whole week. It was like stepping in a time machine and going back to being treated how I was 3 years prior... except by that point I wasn't used to that... it was only Dr. Lane (who of all people should understand) that continued to look down on me. Not to mention his that office staff is horrible -- I could have lived with that though if he had any sense of understanding. One month I missed my appointment because I had a misdiagnosed kidney infection and was running a 104 degree temp. I called twice and left messages to let them know that I would not be able to make it and brought documentation of my 2 trips to the ER that week. But that wasn't good enough for Dr. Lane -- he assumed that I was lying (even though I also had phone records medical documentation) and said he was no longer going to treat me. He didn't even follow through with his threat to stop seeing me, but no one should have to go through that -- especially not after making the progress that I had. I now have a wonderful doctor who sees me for the person I am now, not who I was in my late teens. STAY AWAY FROM DOCTOR LANE IF YOU WANT TO BE TREATED WITH ANY KIND OF DIGNITY.

Posted on October 16th, 2017