inactive

• Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!!
He is the best doctor ever he always gets back to me and gives me good care. I will always trust him. He never forgets about you and treats you like family.

July 23rd, 2015
Dr. Lang, is an amazing GI!! Very competent and knowledgeable!!! I'm really pleased my PCP referred me to see him!!!

July 15th, 2015
After problems that have gone on for six months, he never diagnosed me with anything, and clearly thought I was making it up. Shortly after, I was then hospitallizd for a severe pancreatic attack. The staff is incompetent and rude. his bedside manner is as bad as his practice.

July 14th, 2015
Dr Lang doesn't go beyond the normal cookie cutter tests for gastro issues (cat scan, ultrasound, scope, colonoscopy). He missed diagnosed my issue when a second opinion doctor picked up on it right away. Not impressed. English is poor and hard to communicate with him to get your point across. Staff is sometimes rude and placed on hold for more than 15 minutes when calling for a followup appt.

June 3rd, 2015
Puts his patients first. Leaves his ego at the curb. Orders a second opinion when he wants two more eyes on the situation. We feel very fortunate to have him as our gastrointronologist.

April 15th, 2014
Walked out without being seen
Had to wait 3 weeks after making appointment to see this doctor. My family doctor suggested at the same medical clinic suggest I see Dr. Lang. I promptly arrived for my 9:30 appointment paying my office visit up front. By 11:30 I was frustrated as no explanation was given why I had not been seen. I asked for a refund and left. I consider my time as valuable as a doctor's and felt this long wait without an explanation was unacceptable.

August 21st, 2012
Dr. Lang seemed "out of his league" with my UC problem, because I have had this disease for so long. It was shocking to find out that he and his office has a policy of NOT writing a Referral for the place of a Colonoscopy for insurance purposes, simply because it takes "too much time". So if you have any out of the ordinary problems, do not go to Dr. Lang!

October 31st, 2011
He's been our doctor for years. He is very easy to talk to and open to explaining your gastro disease/condition. He gets high marks from the nurses in the operating room who say he is professional, efficient and thorough. We can recommend him highly!

August 11th, 2010
My husband was diagnosed with a mass inhis bile duct recently. Dr. Lang was called in to put a stint in to relievethe blocked bile. Our regular gastro doctor called Dr. Lang in on the case and before I had a chance to ask anything about Dr. Lang, he told me that he is the doctor he would go to himself. That was enough recommendation for us. Dr. Lang has been very good about calling with results of tests. Although, we are going to a doctor in the medical center who specializes in this type surgery, Dr. Lang has wanted to be kept in the loop on things and we appreciate that. I would strongly recommend him.

January 20th, 2010
I have seen him for five years. He is caring and thorough. He always would try to explain things so you can understand your condition.

January 26th, 2009
Fantastic Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Lang for several years now for my ulcerative colitis. He is probably the most thorough and competent doctor I have been ever seen. He takes a lot of time with his patients, answers all questions, and really cares about you. He even calls in test results on Sundays! You may have to wait for a while to see him but that's because he is being just as thorough with the other guy as he will be with you.

August 5th, 2008