inactive

Peter Lang MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Houston, TX

October 1st, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!!
He is the best doctor ever he always gets back to me and gives me good care. I will always trust him. He never forgets about you and treats you like family.

July 14th, 2015
After problems that have gone on for six months, he never diagnosed me with anything, and clearly thought I was making it up. Shortly after, I was then hospitallizd for a severe pancreatic attack. The staff is incompetent and rude. his bedside manner is as bad as his practice.

June 3rd, 2015
Puts his patients first. Leaves his ego at the curb. Orders a second opinion when he wants two more eyes on the situation. We feel very fortunate to have him as our gastrointronologist.

August 10th, 2010
My husband was diagnosed with a mass inhis bile duct recently. Dr. Lang was called in to put a stint in to relievethe blocked bile. Our regular gastro doctor called Dr. Lang in on the case and before I had a chance to ask anything about Dr. Lang, he told me that he is the doctor he would go to himself. That was enough recommendation for us. Dr. Lang has been very good about calling with results of tests. Although, we are going to a doctor in the medical center who specializes in this type surgery, Dr. Lang has wanted to be kept in the loop on things and we appreciate that. I would strongly recommend him.

January 19th, 2010
I have seen him for five years. He is caring and thorough. He always would try to explain things so you can understand your condition.