A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Langsjoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Langsjoen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langsjoen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Langsjoen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
- Mother Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langsjoen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Langsjoen practice?
Dr. Peter Langsjoen practices Cardiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Cardiologists.