A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Langsjoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Langsjoen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langsjoen
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Langsjoen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langsjoen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Langsjoen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Harald Langsjoen MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Langsjoen practice?
- Dr. Peter Langsjoen has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Langsjoen practices Cardiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Cardiologists.