A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Langsjoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Langsjoen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langsjoen
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Langsjoen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langsjoen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Langsjoen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Harald Langsjoen MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Langsjoen practice?
- Dr. Peter Langsjoen has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Langsjoen practices Cardiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Cardiologists.