A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lantz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lantz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lantz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lantz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lantz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Lantz practice?
Dr. Peter Lantz practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.