Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Larcom
Dr. Peter Larcom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Larcom is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center, Latter-Day Saints Hospital and LDS Hospital. Dr. Larcom has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Larcom has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Peter Larcom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Russell Nelson
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi19
Dr. Justin Hawes
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi18
Dr. John Skedros
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi27