A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lavine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lavine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavine graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lavine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Elliott Lavine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Lavine practice?
- Dr. Peter Lavine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lavine practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Washington Surgeons and Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.