Learn more about Dr. Peter Lavine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lavine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavine graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lavine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Elliott Lavine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Lavine practice?
- Dr. Peter Lavine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lavine practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.