Learn more about Dr. Peter Lavine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lavine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavine graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lavine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Elliott Lavine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Lavine practice?
- Dr. Peter Lavine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lavine practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Washington Surgeons.