Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Lawrence
Dr. Peter Lawrence, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Lawrence is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla. Dr. Lawrence has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Lawrence has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Peter Lawrence is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Brian Derubertis
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Hugh Gelabert
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi34