A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lawrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lawrence, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Limb Salvage
- Pathologic Constriction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Frank Lawrence MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Peter Lawrence has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lawrence practices Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.