A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lawrence is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lawrence, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Limb Salvage
- Pathologic Constriction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Frank Lawrence MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Peter Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Lawrence practices Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.