Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Le
Dr. Peter Le, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntersville, NC, with another office in Greensboro, NC. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Le is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital/Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital, Presbyterian Hospital and Presb Orthopaedic Hospital. Dr. Le has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Le has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntersville, NC.
Dr. Francis Le
Interventional Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Huntersville, NC 0 mi16
Dr. Stacy Le
Huntersville, NC 0 mi29
Dr. Guhapriya Palaniswamy
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Huntersville, NC 0 mi14