inactive

Peter C Le MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2015
This is the best doctor there is. Words will never be able to describe him. You will never find another like him.

March 7th, 2015
Dr Peter Le is an exceptional physician. There isn t too much like him this day and age.

July 7th, 2012
I LOVE DR PETER LE
I have been with Dr Peter Le since the inception of his practice. I wake up everyday thanking God for sending Dr Peter Le to me. You see, he saved my life. I dont think you could ever find another doctor as brilliant and yet compassionate as Dr Peter Le. God bless him.

January 23rd, 2011
Not many physicians like Dr. Le left in the practice.
Dr. Le is like no other doctor I have been to in my adult life (20+ years). He takes the time to know me, to listen, and to use his vast knowledge to prescribe medicine or treatment as needed and I feel that he closely monitors my conditions for any changes. He is very fair and has helped me conquer many problems. I would recommend him to anyone (and I have, my whole family sees him).

May 31st, 2010
He is "unbelievable"
I am a retired physician who is new to North Carolina. I inquired about a doctor to take care of me and my family. From my research, I found that most of the local practicing physicians and nurses were his patients. I came to see him for a physical on that reason alone, and I have been totally impressed with his skills, intelligence,compassion, and caring. He is an unbelievably brilliant man. I have been so blessed to have found him.

May 22nd, 2010
Hospital Administrator Rates His Doctor
As a retired hospital administrator I am very particular in selecting my physicians. Peter Le is one of the best. He is intelectually curious and finds answers to your concerns. His staff is among the finest I've encountered. Simply put, I have absolutely no reservations in recommending him.

March 17th, 2010
an actual listener
Dr Peter Le is the best...he listens and makes you feel human at each visit instead of a number..His nurse practioners matt and stacy have the same patient caring attitude..i would recommend this doctor to anyone..

November 12th, 2009
Exceptional Physician
I was extremely impressed the first time I met Dr. Le with his bedside manner and thoroughness. I never felt rushed and he explained everything at a level I could understand. I knew immediately that I had found my new family doctor.

July 24th, 2008
Caring Doctor
I'm in my 60's, this is one of the most caring doctors I've ever been in contact with. All his referals to other doctors are consistent with his own caring. The office help is very friendly and trys to help with everything. I can't say enough good things about this office and Dr.Le. My entire family see's him and we are all happy with our results of his treatment.