Dr. Peter Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 5th, 2014
Parent
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Peter Lee for 11 years now and he has been nothing but wonderful. Great bedside manner, always discussed next steps, always responsiveness in calling us back himself sometimes.

May 8th, 2013
We came to Dr. Lee for a second opinion after seeing another gastroenterologist in the area. He's very knowledgeable with great bedside manners. Would highly recommend!

March 20th, 2013
We've seen three doctors in this practice over the last five years. He is by far the best. He puts my six year-old at ease and he is the only one I trust to do the upper GI scopes. He explains the results in great detail and puts them in layman's terms so we all can understand.

January 29th, 2013
I think Dr. Lee is excellent. He spent time with us, explained everything thoroughly, patiently re-explained when we were unclear about things and then followed up by phone. I would highly recommend him!

August 27th, 2012
My 7 year old daughter and I love Dr Lee. He was amazing with her. Made her feel comfortable i a difficult situation, spoke directly to her when discussing what was going on and what needed to be done. His tone and bedside manner put us both at ease.

January 17th, 2012
Good Doctor but OK attitude
Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable but not easily understand especially when he goes over all those blood test results with you. I have really no idea what all these numbers means in term of my daughter's illness. I just feel he can slow down when it comes to his patient. I don't get the warm and fuzzy feeling with Dr. Lee even though I know he is great in his field.

July 23rd, 2011
Doctor seems good, but office staff horrible
This doctor came recommended to us. He seems like a competent specialist, but we simply could not handle the insensitivity of his staff. It's hard enough when you have a child who is very sick and needs to have this kind of specialist, but when the doctor's staff treats you like you should feel lucky that they're even seeing your child, you need to either take the abuse or else look for a new doctor. We opted for the latter.

July 20th, 2011
Dr. Lee has been treating my daughter for over 5 years now. We were initially put off by the difficulty in obtaining an appointment, after she was hospitalized for a serious complication we learned that each gastroenterologist is assigned to the hospital for an entire week. The compassion and professionalism shown by all of the physicians in this group over the years has been re-assuring and my daughter hates to think about seeing anyone else when she no longer can treat with a pediatric gastro. They are over worked, but the absolute best.

January 23rd, 2011
Very Unprofessional and TERRIBLE bedside manner
My son was being followed by a colleague of Dr. Lee's. I called the after hours answering service to speak to my 7 year old son's doctor. Dr. Lee returned the phone call because he was on call. He asked me several times why was I calling him after I told him my son had an elevated temperature and chills. I told him that I would call the hospital that follows my son to let them know how he was responding to the situation and he told me to call them and hung up the phone.

February 10th, 2009
Knowledgeable but cold bedside manner. It's not very pleasant being examined in intimate areas by someone with a cold bedside manner. My little boy cried and there wasn't much kindness. We did get a diagnosis but the problem has not gone away 2 years later. Staff are rude and unfriendly. Would never go back after my last experience having to wait 1.5 hours due to staff error with no apology, then got overcharged for the privilege!