Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Leff
Dr. Peter Leff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meriden, CT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Leff is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - Bradley Memorial/Southington Campus, Midstate Medical Center and Gaylord Hospital Inc. Dr. Leff has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Leff has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Peter Leff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meriden, CT.
Dr. Daniel Schwartz
Preventive Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Meriden, CT 0 mi41
Dr. Aurangzeb Ali
General Surgery, Preventive Medicine
Meriden, CT 0 mi24
Dr. Elizabeth Riordan
Meriden, CT 0 mi26