A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Leff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Leff, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- New Britain General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Leff MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Leff practice?
- Dr. Peter Leff has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Leff practices Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Meriden, CT.
See Meriden Surgeons and Meriden Preventive Medicine Specialists.