Learn more about Dr. Peter Lenchur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lenchur, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenchur graduated from Uzhgorod State University.
Dr. Lenchur has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lenchur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Lenchur practice?
Dr. Peter Lenchur practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Roselle, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Roselle Internists, Roselle Cardiologists, and Roselle Nuclear Medicine Physicians.