Learn more about Dr. Peter Lenchur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lenchur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenchur
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lenchur, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenchur graduated from Uzhgorod State University.
Dr. Lenchur has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lenchur MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Lenchur practice?
- Dr. Peter Lenchur has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Lenchur practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Roselle, NJ.
See Roselle Cardiologists.