A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lenchur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lenchur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenchur
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lenchur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lenchur, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenchur graduated from Uzhgorod State University.
Dr. Lenchur has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lenchur MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Lenchur practice?
- Dr. Peter Lenchur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lenchur practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Roselle, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Elizabeth, NJ.
See Roselle Cardiologists.