Learn more about Dr. Peter Lenchur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lenchur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenchur
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Lenchur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lenchur, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenchur graduated from Uzhgorod State University.
Dr. Lenchur has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lenchur MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Lenchur practice?
- Dr. Peter Lenchur has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Lenchur practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Roselle, NJ.
See Roselle Cardiologists.