A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Leong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Leong is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leong
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Leong, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leong graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Leong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Leong MBBS and MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Leong practice?
- Dr. Peter Leong has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Leong practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists and Washington Geriatric Doctors.