A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Leong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Leong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Leong, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leong graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Leong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Leong MBBS and MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Leong practice?
- Dr. Peter Leong has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Leong practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.