Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Leoni
Dr. Peter Leoni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vallejo, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Leoni is affiliated with Petaluma Valley Hospital, Sutter Solano Medical Center and Northbay Medical Center. Dr. Leoni has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Leoni has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...