A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Leonovicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Leonovicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonovicz
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Leonovicz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Leonovicz, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonovicz graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leonovicz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F Leonovicz FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Leonovicz practice?
- Dr. Peter Leonovicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Leonovicz practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.