A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Leonovicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Leonovicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Leonovicz, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonovicz graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leonovicz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F Leonovicz FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Leonovicz practice?
- Dr. Peter Leonovicz has 9 office locations.
Dr. Peter Leonovicz practices Urology near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Franklin Urologists.