A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Leport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Leport, Surgeon, General is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leport
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leport Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Leport, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leport graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leport has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Cary Leport MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Leport practice?
- Dr. Peter Leport has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Leport practices Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Fountain Valley Surgeons.