Learn more about Dr. Peter Leroux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Leroux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Leroux, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Critical Care
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Herniated Disc
- Intracranial Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Leroux graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leroux has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leroux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Leroux practice?
Dr. Peter Leroux practices Neurological Surgery, Allergy & Immunology, and Neurology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Neurological Surgeons, Wynnewood Allergists, and Wynnewood Neurologists.