Learn more about Dr. Peter Leroux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Leroux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leroux
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leroux Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Leroux, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Critical Care
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Herniated Disc
- Intracranial Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Leroux graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leroux has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Leroux FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Leroux practice?
- Dr. Peter Leroux has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Leroux practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.