A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lethin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lethin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lethin, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lethin graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lethin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter E Lethin FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Lethin practice?
- Dr. Peter Lethin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lethin practices Urology near Binghamton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, NY.
See Binghamton Urologists.