inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 11th, 2009
Wonderful man
Dr. Levinson saved my life and the lives of my identical twins. He was the only doctor who took my hyper-emesis seriously; he never once made me feel stupid and he never talked down to me unlike another DR in the practice. He took excellent care of me. He treated me like family even coming into the hospital from far away because a nurse paged him- all I wanted was to take a shower, but it didn't matter. He came in on one of his few days off to make sure I was all right (I was, I just needed permission to leave the floor, hosp.policy not Dr L's). He was able to make me laugh during a time where all I could do was cry. I would do anything for Dr Levinson. He also had my twins delivered in seven minutes from the first incision to the time my baby B was delivered. I cannot say enough about this man. I owe him my babies lives, how do you repay a man like that? Wonderful man, wonderful doctor.