A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Levit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Levit is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Levit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levit graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan