A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Levit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Levit is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levit
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Levit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levit graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Levit MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Levit practice?
- Dr. Peter Levit has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Levit practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Pulmonologists.