A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Levit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Levit is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levit
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Levit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levit graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Levit MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Levit practice?
- Dr. Peter Levit has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Levit practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Pulmonologists.