A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Levitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitt
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Levitt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levitt has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Warren Levitt MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Levitt practice?
- Dr. Peter Levitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Levitt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Cardiologists.