A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Levitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Levitt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levitt has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Medical Center of Aurora
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Levitt practice?
Dr. Peter Levitt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Denver, CO.
See Lone Tree Cardiologists.