Learn more about Dr. Peter Lewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lewitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lewitt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewitt graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lewitt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Lewitt practice?
Dr. Peter Lewitt practices Neurology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Neurologists.