Learn more about Dr. Peter Lewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lewitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lewitt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewitt graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lewitt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Lewitt MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Lewitt practice?
- Dr. Peter Lewitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lewitt practices Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.