Learn more about Dr. Peter Libby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Libby is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Libby
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Libby, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Libby graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Libby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Libby MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Libby practice?
- Dr. Peter Libby has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Libby practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.