A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Libby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Libby is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Libby
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Libby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Libby, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Libby graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Libby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Libby MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Libby practice?
- Dr. Peter Libby has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Libby practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.