Dr. Peter Lim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Lim?

September 26th, 2017

Holds patient's money hostage.

On referral, Dr. Lim met with my wife and then brought me in to discuss options. He said she may have cancer and needed immediate surgery. After discussing options and the need for moving quickly, he left the room and sent in his "closer" to schedule surgery. She said they would need $2000 upfront before they would schedule.He is a provider for our insurance PPO with a deductible of only $300! We borrowed the money and paid them. Two months later, they have yet to refund the "mordida" even though insurance has been paid.

July 10th, 2017

Rude

They are too rude to be dealing with. Not worth it.

November 5th, 2016

Dr lim

I was very nervous going to the dr but his staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. The office manager has been nothing but amazing in answering my questions and getting me ready for surgery. You guys are amazing :) thank you for all your hard work.

October 31st, 2016

My best friend had ovarian cancer

Dr. lIm and his staff are the most generous and gracious of people. They really care about their patients. The wait can be long but the doctor puts you first when you are with him. Without Dr. Lim and his exceptional skill I would not have my best friend. Thank you all!

October 31st, 2016

Awesome man!

I love how much compassion and caring everyone has. The wait is long but so worth it. Doctors do not spend time like he does.

October 29th, 2016

Do not send someone you love to him

I think my mom might still be alive if Dr. Lim had put her well being first. His communication with family is horrible. He made her feel as if her life didn't matter and even though she moved just to seek treatment elsewhere by then it was too late. She died within 10 weeks of him telling her she just had a bowel blockage (which perforated in the hospital after he said she needed surgery but could wait until following week). Turned out it was a recurrence of cancer. She barely survived that surgery and as we found out from new doctors the cancer had spread throughout her bowels. Ultimately she was already too sick for chemo. Can't help but think if he had operated before perforation, she may have been able to handle treatment and would surely have not suffered so much in those final weeks. I would like to say, Dr. Lim's staff was always kind and friendly.

July 14th, 2016

I am in the healthcare business but chose not to share that with the staff or the Doctor. He is notoriously late for appointments ( averages 2-4 hours ). His bedside manner violates HIPPA and his staff is overwhelmed and incompetent. The only reason to visit his practice is that he is the only OB/Gyn cancer Dr. in Northern Nevada. If I had it to do again, I would drive my wife (stage 3C ovarian cancer ) to Davis. Avoid this guy at all costs, as in your loved one's life.

July 13th, 2016

none

Dr. Lim's office is HORRIBLE! The staff from the billing to all the way to the office manager are just down right rude! The office manager is just dumb as a box of rocks! If she gives me attitude one more time.....Plus..This Doctor thinks he is all that and a bag of chips... let me say- you are not sir! Super long wait times, the doctor doesn't care about you and rushed through my expensive appointment. I left more cofused than I came in. This is utter nonsense! I can not go back. I will ask my PCP to give me a BETTER refferal!

June 7th, 2016

I am so thankful for Dr LIm and the care of his staff. They made me feel very confident in the care I received.

January 17th, 2016

Find someone else, anyone else.

I was sent to him for suspected ovarian cancer. Long waits for appointments. Many unnecessary test that prolonged surgery til the anesthesiologist was uncomfortable with my surgery.I ended up having severe endometriosis. Dr. Lim barely spoke to my husband after surgery, didn't explain what he found other than it was not cancer. He never spoke to me about condition. Rarely saw anyone from his office while in hospital. After discharge I never heard from him or his office again. Calls were never returned. Apparently, not having cancer made me uninteresting and he chose to ignore any follow up. I would never send anyone to him and I am still having trouble getting him to send my records to my primary doctor.

September 7th, 2015

I'm a patient of Dr. Lim and he's the best doctor I've ever had. He and his staff treat me like family, they encourage and were faithful in my treat. They support me 100% all thur my journey. For the grace and glory of God I'm here and cured ( another testimony of god's miracles) I thank god for giving Dr. Lim and his staff their gift which thur them he can use them. God bless them and their families. Only God knows why I had to go thur this and put these wonderful people in my life I would recommend them to everyone! You may have to wait to see them in your appointment times but it worth it, he's the best at what he does!

September 4th, 2015

I have been in Dr Lim's office several times with a friend .. There might be times when you have a longer wait, but he is worth waiting for. He always answers questions and seems to be very honest, smart and direct.