A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Essential Tremor (ET)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Camden General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Lin practice?
- Dr. Peter Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lin practices Plastic Surgery near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Jackson Plastic Surgeons.