A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lipson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Lipson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Arthur Lipson MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Peter Lipson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lipson practices Internal Medicine near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Farmington Internists.