Overall Review

3.3

July 6th, 2016
I recently moved from Orange County to Rancho Mirage. Due to the fact that I have several health issues I was frightened beyond belief. I had to leave my doctors behind because of insurance. I picked Dr. Lipton because his experience and education. I have seen him twice now and he has not disappointed me in the least. He is compassionate, understanding and listens to me. He reviewed one of my many medications and lowered the dose for me which was a God Sent. I feel very comfortable with him. He does not pull any punches. I found that after my first visit it was as if I have known him forever. I had been with my past doctors for 15 years. Dr. Lipton is the one you want.

May 16th, 2016
Top Doctor
Respects my time. Diagnosed an extremely rare disease for my wife. Has encyclopedic medical knowledge. Does not over medicate!

October 20th, 2015
Mrs.
I have always seen Denise, the P.A. and found her to be excellent. Unfortuantely, she has left and I had to see Dr. Lipton for a referral to a gastric issue that has been ongoing. After waiting 25 minutes in the exam roon, when he finally came in, I found him to be arrogant and more interested in expressing his views on my medication list than in listening to my concerns aboout my issue. He totally discounted any questions or comments I made and was totally dismissive. I am looking for a new PCP as I do not want to return.

October 2nd, 2015
Dr. Lipton is gracious and confident. He doesn't rush you but listens carefully and, when he comments, he always takes care to use terminology that is meaningful to a patient. I have been treated by many MDs in my lifetime (86 years) and he ranks very high among them all.

June 22nd, 2015
Nope
Doesn't listen

April 19th, 2011
Might as well be a factory
Lipton's office is just a factory with the goal of maximizing revenues by getting people in and out as quickly as possible. Plain and simple. Don't plan being looked after or cared for. Lipton must receive a commission for each time he can avoid referring a patient to a specialist. Plan on doing all research yourself. He's also stingy with writing prescriptions.