A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Liu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Liu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Liu practice?
- Dr. Peter Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Liu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.