A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Liu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Liu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Liu practice?
- Dr. Peter Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Liu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.