Dr. Peter Lo Is this you?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 20th, 2013

Office Manager "thinks" she is a Doctor.....

I was never able to get apponintment when needed and they never returned phone calls. I always had to wait in excess of over 30-45 minutes for my appointment. As for the staff the receptionist is fantastic. The Office Manager well.... see below..... Office Manager (Dr. Lo's wife) "used" to be a doctor in thier country (from what I understand as she will tell you she is a doctor) but either decided not to take or did not pass medical bar here... tries to second guess Dr.Lo and will tell you what she thinks it is and change Dr. Lo's mind on things she knows nothing about (as in your health). Dr. Lo will listen to your ailments and try to prescribe the best medical diagonosis for you and will have you follow labs, direct you to another dr if needed. ( as long at Office Manager agrees). Dr. Lo always seems to feel like he is between a rock and a hard space when taking care of you. I became UNHAPPY when I was told by the OFFICE MANAGER had something I didn't (a tumor) and no medical tests were done. AND something I do have was dismissed by Dr. Lo on consult with her.

April 7th, 2015